CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Executive Assistant to the VP of Academics
Provide administrative support to the VP of Academics and assistance to the operational needs of Academic Affairs as determined and approved by the VP of Academics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes in a timely fashion; this includes standing meetings monthly meetings, and several other quarterly meetings. These meetings may take place virtually or in a BST Conference Room.
- Send email communications on behalf of the VP of Academics.
- Assist the VP of Academics with phone and email
- Update the VP of Academic’s calendar, including in-person meetings, Zoom meetings, scheduled phone
- Prepare and send content for a weekly e-newsletter, including sending requests for content, designing and formatting, writing, and proofreading.
- Coordinate events, both remote and on campus, for the VP of Academic’s Office as needed: including, but not limited to, Convocation, annual academic lectures, and specialized DMin intensives.
- Assist with Academic Affairs events and programs, both remote and on
- Assist VP of Academics with the coordination and reporting of grant activities.
- Process applications for visiting
- Manage the faculty list and faculty directory on the BST
- Other duties and projects as
Preferred Education & Experience:
- BA degree
- Experience with digital design (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and administrative
- Excellent written
- Adhere to confidentiality policies and
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities with accuracy and attention to
- Highly dependable, punctual, and Flexibility and patience a must.
- Take direction, then complete tasks with minimal
- English language verbal and written communication skills; ability to proofread own work and that of
- Experience with Zoom and other on-line presentation platforms
- High level of computer competency in MS Word, Excel, databases, and design
Special Requirements: evening and weekend work is required occasionally
Send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BST is an EEO employer and maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. If you are interested in learning more about employment opportunities available at Berkeley School of Theology, please contact us.